- Stay keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_right
- Spearfish Canyon
- Things to Do keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_right
- Groups & Meetings
- Book Now
The Burlington suite is our smallest mini-suite but makes up for it with over-sized charm.
Lay in the king bed and look up at the canyon walls. Enjoy the mini-fridge, microwave, aThe suite is named for the Burlington Railroad line which originally opened the Canyon. It was a ride of 32 miles of sheer ups and downs with 375 curves! The railroad went right over the top of Spearfish Falls, the evidence of which you can still see behind the Latchstring today!
• Satellite Internet Available
• LCD flat-screen TV
• Alarm clocks with MP3 capabilities
• Iron and full-size ironing board
• Hairdryer and makeup mirrors
• Close to outdoor hot tubs on the balcony for guests
• Access to laundry
We're here to help you plan your visit to our spectacular neck of the woods. Don't hesitate to contact us for more information or to book your stay today. We can't wait to hear from you.Request More Info Book Now