- Stay keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_right
- Spearfish Canyon
- Things to Do keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_right
- HOST YOUR EVENT
- Book Now
Intimate and inviting are the best words to describe the Roosevelt suite.
A cozy living area in front of a gas burning fireplace is a great way to unwind for the day, and the sofa will make it into a full bed for your extra guests! Enjoy your morning coffee in the partial kitchen or on the private deck. Retreat to your luxurious king bed in a private bedroom after a long day of exploring the Black Hills and Spearfish Canyon or enjoy the Jacuzzi tub with our complimentary bath salts. The intimacy of this suite can’t be beaten. The suite is named for President Roosevelt who had strong ties to this area. He was a lifelong friend of Seth Bullock, a one-time sheriff of Deadwood. As an avid adventurist and naturalist, he was an important promoter of the conservation movement that set aside wondrous areas like Spearfish Canyon for us to enjoy.
• Satellite Internet Available
• LCD flat-screen TV
• Alarm clocks with MP3 capabilities
• Desk and chair
• Keurig Coffeemaker
• Iron and full-size ironing board
• Hairdryer and makeup mirrors
• Located close outdoor hot tubs on the balcony for guests
• Access to laundry